Every bride spends weeks looking at the stores, the magazines and searching online to find the perfect wedding dress; the perfect color bridesmaid dresses; the perfect shoes and other accessories. A bride always plans the venue months in advance. Unfortunately, many brides wait to the last minute to plan their siberian mink fur eyelashes for their wedding. That truly is like waiting just days before to pick out a dress!
It is important that you are prepared and know what the perfect look is for your wedding day. It is not recommended that you try something drastic or totally new, but fine tune the look that makes you feel beautiful! Play with different looks and colors – remember – makeup washes off! Do not try a new look the day of your wedding! Promise!
If you are contacting a professional makeup artist or consultant; be sure to allot a time to meet with the consultant before your wedding day. The consultant will know what siberian mink fur eyelashes to ask you to make the best recommendations. Also, if you are not totally satisfied with the recommendations, you will have the opportunity to try different looks well in advance. The day of your wedding is NOT the day to change your mind or not be sure how your look makes you feel! You will be emotional! Remember, we offer specials for those brides who come with their bridal party for their first consultation!
TIP #2 classic vs trendy
Fashion comes and goes as often as the season changes. Trends range back and forth as easily as a pendulum keeps time. One thing for sure – the trend will change. When choosing your bridal makeup – make a decision if you want to look classic and timeless or if you wish for a trendy look of the day. One thing to consider is thinking far ahead when you, your children and even your grandchildren are looking at your wedding pictures. Will you still think you look pretty? That’s a good rule to follow to determine if your choice of makeup will stand the test of time. You want to look like you. You just want to enhance your favorite features and create the siberian mink fur eyelashes to cover the aspects of which you are not satisfied. It is important to look like yourself. Remember the groom asked the real you to marry him and he wants to see the real you at the altar!
There are a few timeless looks that are still trendy – the Audrey Hepburn look is a timeless classic yet one that is noticeable today. The siberian mink fur eyelashes you choose should complement you not make a statement for the fashion industry. Certain techniques that you know have come and gone in and out of style are certainly not what you want to use on your wedding day! Remember – beautiful, elegant, timeless, captivating…these adjectives are how you wish to be described.
TIP #3 TIME OF DAY FOR THE WEDDING
You as the bride should consider the siberian mink fur eyelashes of day the wedding will be held as you plans your makeup. Time of day is critical to how well the makeup will photograph because of the varied lighting. Paying attention to details for each time frame is essential to have the wedding photographs of your dreams!
Dveeu A Wedding makeup look for the morning should be soft and natural. This is the perfect time for a girl who prefers natural looks. Most of the morning brides have their wedding outside or at least take lots of photos outside. A photographer will take advantage of the soft natural light in the morning.
1. A bride may choose a matte foundation but also may prefer a foundation with a slight sheen or dewiness.
2. If the bride is prone to breakouts, this is not the ideal time of day for the wedding. You will want to wear very little foundation and concealer due to the softer light.
3. Use minimal powder to create the slight matte appearance. Heavy powder can appear artificial in the morning light.
4. Choose warmer, softer eye shades that complement your eye color. Bold eye shadow or too much siberian mink fur eyelashes will be accentuated in the morning light.
5. Define the eyes really well with mascara and possibly opt for siberian mink fur eyelashes.
6. Eyeliner is a choice for the morning bride. Keep eyeliner subtle and soft. No black eyeliner and smudge the lines to prevent a harsh look.
7. A soft and natural lip is ideal for the morning bride. Nothing to bold or your lips are the only thing you will see in the photos!
8. Bridesmaids should also wear softer makeup shades and the dresses should be soft in color.
Mid-day weddings must take into account that the mid day sun may siberian mink fur eyelashes on your face. This makes a huge difference if you are taking photos outdoors.
1. Avoid foundations with a sheen or dewiness. Sheen will reflect the light in the photos at this time of day. A lightweight foundation and a matte powder finish will photograph well.
2. Blush should also have a more matte finish. Avoid shimmer.
3. Keep eye makeup light and avoid dark colors. If it is to dark your eyes will look like two dark holes in the photographs. The highlight shade should be a shimmer to reflect light and this is the most important shade for this time of day. Mid tone and contour shade should be matte to avoid the eyes looking to shiny.
4. Eyeliner should be worn closest to the lash line.
5. Mascara is essential for siberian mink fur eyelashes.
6. Blending is absolutely critical for the mid-day bride. The sunlight grows stronger and every makeup line will become more visible. There is no such thing as over blending!
If you want to add a little more drama to your makeup, take advantage of the golden light in the late afternoon. This light is beautiful and forgiving.
1. You may use more concealer and foundation to cover any flaws on the face. Always powder – matte skin is essential for photographs.
2. Add color to your face as dusk approaches. Flash on cameras may tend to wash you out if you do not have enough color on. Always wear blush for a little color in the cheeks! Cheek color for this time of day is OK to have some shimmer. You may also choose a bronzing powder to give you the “warm glow” effect.
3. More dramatic eye shadow shades are appropriate for this time of day. A shimmer highlight is beautiful. Avoid using three shimmers.
4. Richer lip colors may be a preference for the late afternoon bride.
The evening bride is the glamour queen. More makeup and color will photograph well in the evening much better than any other time of day. You may choose darker eye shadow shades and make your makeup more dramatic.
1. More foundation and powder is acceptable to cover less than perfect skin.
2. Use bronzer generously to give your skin a glow. This adds dimension and prevents wash out from the flash.
3. Everything should be more defined – lips, eyes, cheekbones.
4. Shimmery eye shadow photographs best this time of day but no frosts. One of the three shades needs to be matte.
5. Seriously consider false eyelashes for an evening wedding. This brings more definition to the lash line to compete with the flash.
6. The Smoky eye is perfect for the evening bride.
7. Lip color and powder are essential at all times.
TIP #4 SKIN CARE PRIOR TO WEDDING
Good skin care is always imperative for the bride to have the most beautiful glowing look on her wedding day. A bride who is not already using a quality skin care routine should consider her options six to eight weeks before the wedding day. Soap is not a quality skin care routine and bargain discount items are not formulated to be the best for your skin. Choose a line that you can use all the products that are formulated to work together.
There are five essential steps to quality skin care.
- Cleanse -should be suitable for sensitive skin, be fragrance free and non-comodegenic; avoid eye area
- Tone – tightens pores and firms skin; anti-aging benefits
- Exfoliate – removes the top layer of dead skin; as we age the renewal process slows; light exfoliation is suitable daily; microderm abrasion or similar should be performed two-three times per week
- Moisturize – everyone needs to use moisturizer; dry or oily skin; keeping your skin in a moisture check is crucial for flawless makeup and anti-aging benefit.
- Protect – foundation of any kind protects your skin from harmful irritants and free radicals in the air. If you prefer not to wear a liquid foundation, try a powder or even a tinted moisturizer.
- Other products to help skin issues – ask your consultant about other specialty products for age spots, dark circles, very oily or very dry skin, facial masking etc.
The quality skin care routine should be used both morning and night. The myth is that if you go to bed with your makeup on it will age you seven days! Also, if you have ever Googled eye mites, you have learned that the little critters love to feast off dry dead skin cells in your siberian mink fur eyelashes and old makeup! Do not go to bed with makeup on!
Remember a quality skin care routine allows you to create the perfect canvas of which to work with your makeup application! Broken siberian mink fur eyelashes; missing lashes and red puffy eyes may be evidence the little eye mites had a Thanksgiving buffet on your eyes the night before.
TIP #5 WHAT NOT TO DO THE DAY OF THE WEDDING
Micro-derm abrasion – this product is absolutely amazing at exfoliating your skin and creating a soft renewed look. Microderm tends to bring red blood cells to the top of the skin as it oxygenates and renews skin so it should only be done at least two days before the wedding. Although, there are products that have a replenish step to sooth the newly exfoliated skin, it is never recommend to do this immediately before the wedding day.
Sunless Tanning – Using a sunless tanning lotion may help give you a warm glow that you desire for your wedding day. Be sure to test it weeks in advance so that you are totally satisfied with how the product applies and dries. Always exfoliate well before beginning application. After exfoliation, moisturize well to prevent streaking. Several weeks before the wedding you may choose to use sunless tanning lotion to obtain the depth of color and then maintain it every few days. Do not start a sunless tanning routine the week of the wedding. Be sure to check package labels that the lotion is safe for your face before applying to face.
Stay up late – We all know there are thousands of details, butterflies in your stomach, out of town relatives and friends the night before the wedding. Also the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner bring on much stress. It is critical for the bride to get good nights sleep so she may look her best on her wedding day. No bride wants puffy eyes and dark circles to remind her of the exhausting day years down the road.
TIP #6 FACE APPLICATION TECHNIQUES
On your wedding day, begin by using your skin care routine and end with moisturizer. Allow the moisturizer to dry before applying makeup. A bride may use whatever tool she prefers to apply foundation: fingers, brush or sponge.
A sponge is very sanitary and really helps with the blending process to help your foundation look smooth and flawless. A foundation brush will give you great even coverage. If you use your fingertips, be sure to wash your hands after applying your moisturizer and skin care products as these items can compromise the integrity of the foundation.
Begin blending foundation in the center of the face and blend outward. Finish by using downward strokes so the fine facial hairs will lay flat. On this special day you will want to blot after applying foundation to absorb any extra moisture. Powder will also absorb excess moisture, but blotting first will allow you to go longer before touching up.
Concealer is a great tool to cover flaws on your face. The key to using concealer successfully is only applying it to the discolored skin and nothing more. Concealer has different textures than foundation and will grab powder differently. Blending is essential. If you have really dark circles under your eyes, you may need to use a shade of concealer lighter than your foundation
You can outsmart puffy eyes by highlighting (not concealing) just under the puffy area. This will bring out the area to create an illusion to cover the puffiness. Use a highlighting pen or highlighting powder to create this effect.
Blemishes can be covered with a touch of concealer after you apply foundation. Apply concealer directly to the top of the blemish and stipple it to blend. Do not rub it or spread the concealer to the surrounding area as this defeats the illusion.
Powder is absolutely essential on your wedding day. It sets your foundation; adds a smooth softness to your look. Powder also absorbs more oil.
Facial Contouring is an application technique you may wish to try on your wedding day. The idea is to use three shades of foundation to create the oval face. Darker shades will assist in receding round cheeks and jaws or the square forehead. The lighter shade is applied to the center of the forehead, tip of the nose, each cheekbone and the chin.
TIP #7 EYES AND YES THOSE BROWS TOO
Remember, the eyes are the windows to your soul. The eyes will reflect so many emotions on your wedding day. You will want to use makeup that accentuates your eyes, not compete for attention! Most brides should stay away from eye shadows with a lot of color such as blue, green or black. Using natural shades such as ivory, taupe, beige or brown will bring out the sparkle in brides eyes.
Effectively prepping the eye area will ensure vibrant color that lasts all day long. Apply concealer to even out the eye lid. Use powder to set which will absorb any excess oils. Eye primer is also a secret tool of the trade to prevent creasing and allowing eye shadow to maintain its vibrant color.
Eyeliner is a personal choice for a bride. Pencils are most common, but the bride who does not normally wear a lot of makeup, may choose to line and define her eyes with a darker eye shadow. Liner should be thinnest towards the center of the face and gradually thicken towards the outer corner. Blending is a must because a harsh line is will make the eyes appear smaller. A trick you may wish to use is taking black eye shadow and a small brush and pushing it into the lash line. This defines the eyes and makes the siberian mink fur eyelashes look thicker without a lot of lining.
Eye shadow should be applied that most flatters your eye shape. The standard eye, hooded eye, wide-set, narrow set, deep set and prominent all call for different application techniques to ensure the eyes are most flattering. These looks are accomplished with using shimmer shades to bring out features and matte shadows to hide or create depth. Be sure to ask what your eye shape is and for pointers for each one even for everyday wear.
Maintaining brows are also essential for the bride. If you do not normally pluck or wax your brows, I encourage you to seek a professional to create your natural arch. Then you can follow that arch and tweeze as needed. This is also a step you do not want to do immediately before the wedding. Sometimes tweezing and waxing may cause the tissue to swell or even bleed. Give yourself several days before the wedding to accomplish the idea look. Brows should be no further in on your face than directly over the corner of your eye. You can take a pencil; hold it vertical next to your nose to determine where your eyebrows should start. The outer corner should go just to the outside edge of your eye. Take the same pencil and hold it from your nose to the outside corner of your eye and you will see where the brow should end. The arch will be above the pupil of the eye. There is not set style for your brows; thick, thin, sparse or full. Groom and maintained are the only requirements.
Mascara is a must for any bride. I recommend several coats of mascara to have the fullest thickest siberian mink fur eyelashes ever! Apply mascara first by just brushing over the tips called “tipping” to apply just a small amount of product. Go back and hold your want horizontal moving back and forth to make your siberian mink fur eyelashes fuller. Then hold your wand vertically to create the lengthening illusion. You may wish to apply a coat of waterproof mascara at the end! If you use a lash curler, crimpers should be used before mascara. Try out a heated eyelash curler and you will be amazed at the results. A heated eyelash curler is used after mascara.
Be brave and try siberian mink fur eyelashes at your wedding. They really enunciate the eye and are simple to apply and so inexpensive giving you a very posh look!
TIP #8 LUSCIOUS LIPS AND HOW TO KEEP IT ON
Lips are also important for your wedding photos and to look your best. A bride should have defined and luscious lips but not overpowering her makeup look. A good rule of thumb is if you prefer to have a more dramatic eye or like your eyes better than your lips, you may wish to choose a more nude or natural lip. If you want to focus on your lips, have muted eye colors and go for a more bold lip with deeper richer colors.
Using lip liner, lip primer, powder, lipstick and lip-gloss will ensure your lipstick lasts until you eat. If you want to make your siberian mink fur eyelashes smaller or larger, you may also choose to use concealer to wipe out your natural lip line and gently apply lip liner just inside or just on the edge to create the desired effect. Begin lips by applying a lip primer. Then apply a lip line that will complement the lipstick shade. A bride should never have a defined line showing through the lipstick! Apply lipstick. Blot with a tissue removing excess moisture. Apply loose powder to lips to absorb any excess moisture. Apply lipstick again. Finish with a complimenting lip-gloss! When it is time for you to kiss your groom, just lick your lips and your lips will stay on you and not him!
TIP #9 CREATING BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS
Let’s face it…you may feel beautiful all day long and everyone may ooohh and ahhh over how gorgeous you look…but if that look isn’t captured in your photos that feeling will fade quickly. Many people hate being photographed and the reason is mostly they do not know the tips and tricks of photographing well. Follow these tips for beautiful photographs to last you a lifetime!
Determine if you are posing for a bridal siberian mink fur eyelashes before the wedding pictures. A bridal portrait is typically photographed indoors and you can wear more makeup than you could if you were being photographed outside. Remember to review the tips on natural lighting if being photographed outside.
1. Warm up your skin by sculpting and bronzing your face. This will assure you do not look washed out in the pictures.
2. Be careful of wearing foundations and powders with a sheen. You may do this if you are being photographed inside but remember matte always photographs better.
3. Wear a little blush even if you don’t normally wear it on a daily basis. It adds life to your face and brings out your cheekbones to frame your face.
4. Warmer cheek colors make the skin look fresh and glowing more than cool colors will. Don’t forget to add a little bronzer!
5. Never wear frosted shadows on your wedding day. They always look to shiny and artificial in photographs. Stick to matter or shimmer eye shadows.
6. Make sure at least one of your eye shadows has a matte finish. Never use three shades of shimmer. It is ok, however, to use three shades of matter if you prefer.
7. Stick to warm undertones, including brown for eye shadow shades. They enhance every eye color beautifully.
8. Do not wear shades of lip or eye color that are too bold. Lips should be just a few shades darker than your natural lip color. Eye shadow shades should be deep enough to create definition and enhance your eye color but not dark enough to demand all the attention.
9. Pay particular attention to define the eyes very well at the lash line. This can be accomplished through several coats of mascara or siberian mink fur eyelashes.
10. Lips should be well defined for photographs. You can use a little concealer to erase the natural lip line and apply the lip liner on a perfect fresh canvas giving your lips the definition ideal for photographs.
11. Consider wearing either a blended brow pencil or a matte eye shadow to color your brows. This will make a remarkable difference in you photographs and how your brows define your face. Your brows should be well groomed.
12. Remember matte skin photographs more flawless than dewy or sheen on your skin. Keep powder handy to keep that perfect matte look all day!
TIP #10 KEEPING YOUR MAKEUP FRESH ALL DAY LONG
Initial application is the first step in keeping your makeup fresh all day long. Choose a foundation that is transfer resistant and layerable. This will keep the foundation from fading and if you reapply ensure the same shade!
Blot after applying foundation to absorb any excess moisture.
Use powder around the eyes to absorb excess moisture and keep everything in place.
Use concealer and lip primer on lips.
After applying concealer and lip primer, apply lip liner, lip stick and blot to remove extra moisture. Reapply another coat of lipstick and finish with lip gloss. This will stay on unless you eat it off or wipe it off with a napkin.
Keep pressed powder in groom’s pocket, by the time you need it you will be with him!
Have a second lipstick and lip gloss in the grooms pocket to touch up before or after the reception!
Use Black Mascara and several coats for the most effect!
Remember, this is one of the most important days of your life as a bride. Bridesmaid’s makeup can be soft and complement them and the wedding color but it is your day. Your bridesmaids will appreciate consideration of what is most flattering with their features too!